Monday, March 24, 2014

Consciousness and Awareness

  Raise your hand if you think we are the only ones in all of the universes? No? If existence is so vast and grand how can we live our lives so narrow minded? Our consciousness on this plane is very new. We only use a small percentage of our brain and our consciousness is sleeping deep. In order to wake up we have to shift our awareness to the fact that we are very small piece to a grand larger whole. A whole for which we are in complete sync and harmony with and do not even know it. A whole for which we have no need to fight or struggle. A whole that is much less complex that our 3D minds have made it. In order for our consciousness to shift to a more vast awareness we must first look outside of our ego's and realize that nothing is impossible. Once we can grasp that existence is limitless we will begin to see we are part of that limitlessness and begin to shift towards a more clear understanding. We will start to wake up from our deep sleep. As we begin to wake we will feel as though we are in a nightmare. Everything we have known to be true will be shattered. Our mere survival will appear to no longer need to exist just in order for us to shift. There is no need to fear. When the nightmare grabs hold you let go! When feel takes over you all you do is let go! You give up...and let go. After your awareness shifts your consciousness will have a new awakening. It will be one that feels heaven sent, literally. Everything will be clear and you feel as though you had always been here...because you have and you are. Shifting is literally shifting your awareness to a place you have never left and that you have always been a part of. Shifting to a new awareness will feel like home because its the place you long for when you are here sound asleep. Those who escape in the 3D awareness through drugs and other addictive behaviors are all longing for this shift but they will never be able to do so unless they are willing to walk through the nightmare and let go. Everything will repeat over and over. The pain will be eternal and unforgiving, so it seems, until you open your heart and see that home is a shift away. It sounds easy but you must pass through your own hell with your arms wide open holding onto nothing free as can be...and only then will you be home...alive, aware, and wide awake! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, it is not wrong to think of ourselves as aliens as we are never home, yet we are always home, half empty/half full, smiles.

    Most people use "drugs to escape" however there are uses which invoke the true spirit.

    I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly its not me writing...whenever I reread what has been written I feel as thought I am reading it for the first time again...lol...but as I reread it this time it reminds me of how on an unconscious level I have always known it is all about letting go...when I was small and I had deep fear that a stranger was in the house and he may get me and maybe kill me or if I felt like maybe I would die in a car accident I always envisioned letting go and allowing it to happen...just literally throwing my hands in the air and saying ok. I believe it was because I did not want to feel fear or pain. I felt that if I let go everything would be ok. I would be gone and that was a little scary but I felt as though I would be pain free if I just let go and let whatever happen happen. In actuality that is what we need to do in everyday life. We need to just let go and let things happen no matter how painful it feels...in the end we always reconnect to all that we feel disconnected from now...over time I have learned that those I have had soul connections with in this reality are never disconnected...I always "feel" when I am being thought about or when I have been pushed back...and its always ok because in the end I know we will be one again. Does that make sense? lol
    Thanks for staying connected in our times of physical disconnect :0)

    ReplyDelete