Sunday, June 8, 2014

Why does "right" and "wrong" cease to exist?

Right and wrong can not exist in a reality where everything completely depends on perspective. As humans we see everything different that the other person due to how we relate words to thoughts and then thoughts to memories. If everything we learn is based on a memory of an experience or moment in time each and every persons perspective will be different. If every single human has a different perspective on something...how can any one thing be "right" or "wrong"? It's can't therefore neither exist.

Period the end....

That's my perspective....

4 comments:

  1. In the reality that we humans have created for ourselves (like children on a playground) right and wrong do exist. But in undefined reality as it truly exists (if it does) you are correct, there is no right or wrong. Good luck getting people to agree with you, but at least you know I'm out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob, thanks for your comment...I have no goal as to get people to agree with me...I am merely trying to help people see things for a different angle...in life we tend to stay in our comfort zones and not explore the exact angle that could change our consciousness forever...instead we stay stagnant...my goal is merely to get people thinking...expanding...and allowing consciousness to wake up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it is not like that either. From my experience, there s absolutely no difference between right and wrong, they are completely the same thing... no matter who percieves it. Few months back I had a moment of clarity and that was I realized.. before that I believed what you did. It's different. I was very shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you have an open mind in life...be prepared to be shocked over and over...never allow one thought, way ,concept, or idea be so permanent that it shuts you off from other possibilities...
    Thank you for sharing your perspective...Id love to hear more about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete